Starting salary: £21,000
Deputy Course Manager
Summary of Job:
To carry out routine golf course maintenance tasks as directed by the Deputy Course Manager/First Assistant, in accordance with the Club’s Golf Course Maintenance Policy, its Health and Safety Policy and the Greenkeepers Code of Conduct.
• Cut tees, greens, surrounds, fairways, rough and semi rough
• Set up the golf course, including changing holes, moving tee markers, indicating OOB, drop zones and hazards
• Switch and brush greens
• Apply top dressing and fertilizer
• Identify and control of pests and diseases
• Renovate worn and damaged turf
• Any other reasonable tasks requested by the Course Manager
Relevant qualification and experience in golf greenkeeping.
Please email CV and application forms to firstname.lastname@example.org. Application forms available here alternatively telephone 01862 810219 Ext 1